Registration for the Cure&Care educational portal is quick and easy and will allow you to join the Cure&Care community. As a member of the Cure&Care community you will have the opportunity to download any of the material for future reference and stay informed about any new journal issues or other materials published on the portal.
How to register as a member
To complete your registration, please access the Registration Form and complete the relevant fields. The following will occur during the registration process:
- You will be asked to select a memorable username and provide some basic information about your areas of expertise
- You can select if you would like to be notified when any new material is published on Cure&Care related to either neonatal intensive care, perioperative medicine or both
- On completing the registration form, click the “submit” button
- You will be sent an automated email, to the email address you have provided in your registration form, which will contain your unique password
- You will then be able to login, using your selected username and provided password
If you forget your password or username, please click on the “Forgot password/username” link and enter your email address and you will receive an email detailing your new username and password.
Cure&Care is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information collected via the portal. Please review the Terms & Conditions for more information about how the data you have provided during the registration process will be stored and used. To read the Terms & Conditions, please click here.
Open access policy
The Cure&Care educational portal is an open-access resource where all material can be viewed online by healthcare professionals in order to support the development and expertise in the field. As such, registration is not necessary to access online content, but only to take advantage of the additional features listed above in the “Benefits of Membership” section.
Please click here to find details about the benefits of joining the Cure&Care community.